Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 15 March 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

The winner of my commenter prize from Crafty Ann's final challenge as chosen by Random.Org is comment no 3 which was from


Congratulations Sue, you can choose any one item from Crafty Ann's (including the scrap kits) and email Ann your choice.

Remember folks Ann's shop will close it's doors on the 5th April so now's the time to treat yourself if you've hankered after any of her gorgeous goodies.

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol, I will choose an image later and let Ann know.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sue

    hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x