Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 25 March 2013

Whoopsi Daisy - Use a Digi

Good morning all.

It's time for another challenge at  Whoopsi Daisy  and this week it's team A's turn to share their inspiration with you. The theme this week is "Use a Digi" or you can do Anything Goes if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image on your project. 


Using an image from sheet #394, coloured with promarkers and die cut with an ornate die from Spellbinders. Backing paper was a magazine freebie which I've had for ages. Flower die from Memory Box which I'm airing for the first time, although I've had it for a couple of months! Sentiment is made using one of the smaller dies from Spellbinders, stamp from Wild Rose Studio. Card is finished with pearls and a bow from my stash.


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you could win 2 image sheets, 1 sheet will be awarded to a winner using any other image.

Challenges entered:
OSAAT - use a digi
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - bring on spring
Clearly Inspired - anything goes
Charisma Cardz - die cuts
Creative Creations - the letter B (blooms and bow)

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spring card! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Bring on Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Carol
    love the image & dies ,also love your previous layouts they are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful MB die.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol your card is so pretty! Love how you used the MB die and the pretty paper really complements the image. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Carol,
    I really like all you have done here. Great image, layout and I love the flower Die.
    Keep Warm and Keep on Crafting

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Carol, love the design...gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Carol, and this in a challenge I try to always enter...love annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Carol, pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous card Carole......I am having a hard time keeping up with you. LOL You were very busy over the weekend.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Carol, beautiful image enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful realization. Magnificent die. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Carol, love the dies you have used and the image is just so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Carol! What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Clearly Inspired Challenges :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww so sweet. Such a cute card.
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time.. We hope to see you back with is next week and Good Luck in the draw.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh super cute card. I really love the die cut you have used!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love her! Love that die too! Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Hope to see you back soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x