Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 10 March 2013

Christmas Card Club - Roll up Roll up, snowballs and glitter

Good morning all. Happy Mother's Day, I hope all of you with kids are being spoilt today. I'm hopefully having a lie in when this goes live then being taken out for lunch.........watch this space!
Managed to get all the housework and laundry done these last two days - even got the ironing basket emptied!! Managed to get to choosing yesterday and made today's share and some DT cards.

It's time for our next challenge over at the Christmas Card Club and it was Sue's turn to set the theme, she chose a "Roll up, Roll up, Snowballs and Glitter".  Here's my card:


This one had me stumped for a while until the thought occurred to me that snowmen were made with giant snowballs! I've used snow mice for this card. House Mouse decoupage from Joanna Sheen. Square die from Spellbinders. Stickles, Glamour Dust, gems and ribbon from my stash.


You'll find the links to the other girls in my sidebar if you'd like to pop over and see their creations.

Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with a ribbon
ABC Christmas - bingo (ribbon, animal, die cuts)
Creative Card Crew - ribbon
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Cupcake Craft - sparkle
OLLCB - four legged friends
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - red, green and ribbon

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carol this is stunning absolutely gorgeous image and the image and colour is perfect lovely layout too! enjoy your lay in l got woken by my cats it used to be the children but they are all grown up now its the cats....lol enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your snowmice really gave me a chuckle this morning! Great card Carol. Happy Mothering Sunday! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable scene there Carol. Super card and super hard work going on in your house to do all those chores. Enjoy your day especially lunch out! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole
    Fabby card..... Enjoy your day....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a cute decoupaged image and fabulous layout.
    I hope you are having a good day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Beautiful Love this so Much
    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day Carol. I love your card. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and those little mice are sooo cute! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning, absolutely beautiful. I love it. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful and sweet Christmas card, Carol. I love the images from H&M and this one is super cute.
    Thanks for joining our BINGO challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to se you again.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Carol I adore house mouse and this is just perfect huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Carol, two of my favourites - House Mouse and Decoupage. I hope you have had a lovely day - we went to Milford on Sea for Lunch and then had a walk along the beach (a touch chilly, but nice) followed my a little shopping in Lymington.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Mother's Day Carol, I hope you have had a fabulous day. Love your card and the mice look fabulous. Love the design too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you can't beat a house mouse card for a smile...it's wonderful and it made me smile..and I needed it today...hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the scenery and the sparkles makes it sooooo pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carole
    Ohhh what a stunning card. Those house mouse stamps are soooo cute and you coloured then so nicely.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhh...what fun to have a good chuckle...this decoupaged scene is a real treat! The "Snow Mice" are gorgeous and the little guys singing away are a hoot!

    That hanging branch looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the HM decoupage - beautiful card for the CCC challenge and also for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a lovely card. Thanks for playing along at the Creative Card Crew Ribbon challenge. Cheers FiLoMa.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your interpretation of the theme, those mice are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and best of luck!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x