Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 22 March 2013

Genghis Khanny Row

Good morning all. Spent another day sorting the craft room out yesterday and I'm nearly there. Treated myself to some Crafter's Companion marker storage last night to free up some work surface . Just trying to work out the most efficient use of the space I've got....but at least I can see my work mat!!

A Mongol Rally layout from me this morning.
Still plodding away on this album and still don't seem to be making any headway into the plethora of photos I have to scrap! Thank heavens for the sketch challenges to give me loads of different starting points for the pages.


These photos were taken a couple of months before the Rally took place. To raise awareness of what they were doing they took part in the Trades Cup boat race at North Berwick. None of them could row and they only managed two lessons before the event but they made it back to dry land in a noble fourth place (out of four) lol.
Created in Craft Artist using "Ticket to Ride" from Mye de Leon.

Challenges entered:

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. I have to admire you cracking on with your layouts Carol, something I want to do but never get around to it! Fabulous one today they look like they had a smashing time! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Lo Carol, I love my marker storage it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page,Carol they did well, great reminder of there efforts. I love my storage, just haven't decided on my ideal layout with them all. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Carol - they do say 'it's the taking part that counts'.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout and the pics look great. You always make me want to start my scrapping again but just don't have the time....photo's ready papers here, time not...keep up the inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you've found our sketch useful - your page is lovely.

    Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World scrap map challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Goodness Carol you certainly produce some smashing layouts. I wish I could just get "started".
    Love what you have done on this one, they all seem to be enjoying the rowing.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful memory of a great achievement Carol. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Carol this is a beautiful layout the photos are stunning ......great pen storage units don't you think xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is superb Carol! I love the images and the gorgeous colours. The pen storage is fabulous isn't it. I would be lost without mine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab Carol..I went in my craft room to have a good clear out after I came back from Harrogate...hmmm still sorting it LOL huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello again! This layout is fabulous, you always get it just right Carol, lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the warm colours on this one. Great LO too.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some lovely memories Carol. A super layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this page...thank you for taking part in the CCW scrapmap challenge...hugs Sarah x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great page - fab use of the sketch xx thanks for joining us at CCW xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the sketch - great layout and I love the warm, earthy colours.

    Thanks for joining in the Scrap Map challenge at CCW and good luck! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x