Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 30 March 2013

Hopping down the Lane......

Good morning all. Hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend thus far.

Hopping down the Lane......is the name of Trish's new release at Template Dreams.
Have fun with this bright Spring Easter Bunny kit called Hopping Down the Lane. This digital kit is sure to brighten your day and pages! You will receive a total of 30 papers and 66 elements. 

And of course I couldn't resist having a play with it yesterday.


I decided to scrap the photo of my Easter Basket using the latest sketch from StuckOnUSketches. The layout was created in Craft Artist.

Challenges entered:
Pumpkin Spice - spring animals or insects

Then of course I had to change my Face Book header for the weekend!


Wishing you all a very Hoppy Easter.

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Carol.love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Easter page!Thanks for linking up to us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a brilliant design Carol. I love the colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Easter layout Carol, I love your facebook header as well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty page Carol. I love the colours. Have a Lovely Easter. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, Happy Easter and what a brilliant layout, just perfect for Easter.
    Have a great week end BFN Caroleanne at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page Carol xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, Happy Easter to you and all, This is stunning what a lovely kit you have used on your page Carol its truly gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great header and gorgeous layout too. Happy Easter

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Easter page! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous page Carol, love the cross legged bunny - too funny!! It's amazing what you can do with digital, may well try it, one day...Lol Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty LO Carol, I love the papers and cute images! Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super layout Carol, love al the details and the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful page!
    Fun to see something digi and a bit different from what we normally see!
    I love the layering you did and the grass border is the perfect touch!
    Super glad that you liked the sketch and joined us at SOUS!

    Happy Easter!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol...this is just gorgeous and such an amazing Easter layout :) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute page! So great to see it done digitally! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. An absolutely lovely LO, Carol! It has so much dimension for digital...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x