Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 25 March 2013

Season's Greetings

Well it could be given the weather this weekend lol!! It's dry, dull and cold here today.

A second post from me today, please scroll down one to see my DT project for Whoopsi Daisy.


A Christmas card using my favourite dies from Marianne Design, a peel off sentiment and a bow.....simples as the meercats would say!


Challenges entered:
Jingle Belles - neutral Noel
Crimbo Crackers - no stamped images
CHNC Extra - anything goes

Carol x


19 comments:

  1. It might be simples to make, but there's nothing simples about the rsult - stunning card (message to self: I need that die!) - thanks for another entry for my CHNC challeng extra for March - hope to see more soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Carol, I love the gorgeous die you've used for this card - great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just gorgeous Carol that die is beautiful! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,love the die.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly effective Carol - if there is such a word!!! Really gorgeous. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love that die and the silver and white looks so elegant
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Carol!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may have been "simples" but it is ever so elegant Carol, really lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of the die Carol, gorgeous Christmas card. Sweet card on your previous post too, love that Memorybox die. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol, This is so beautiful what a lovely die xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is stunning, I love the fabulous die and the gorgeous design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Carol,
    Yes it could be Winter here when you look out.
    I have that Die but would not have thought about using it for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry Carol pressed the wrong button ther

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely, elegant, totally amazing card! that die really is outstandingly cool! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an elegant die cut ... it provides a perfect backdrop for your neutral design ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so pretty! I love that elegant foiled background, how cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oops, hit send too fast, meant to add: Thanks so much for playing my prompt at Jingle Belles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a lovely card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x