Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 26 March 2013

He has Risen.......

.....is the name of Trish's latest kit at Template Dreams.
He has risen is a great religious digital scrapbooking kit for Easter, as well as any other pages that you want to tell your journey about your faith. This kit comes with 32 papers (total) and 35 elements. 

It's been snowing off and on all morning and is beginning to lie, we could well have a white Easter!

I was feeling melancholy last night  so scrapped this page of my Dad using on one of the Circle This templates along with the new kit.


We are very lucky to have loads of old photos of Dad. He was brought up by his grandparents and Grandad obviously had a new camera! Hark at the short pants in the middle of winter worn with the wellies - not a terribly good look lol. Dad did his National Service in the Navy and this is one of my favourite photos, it sits framed in my craft room.

Challenges entered:

Thanks for popping by today. I love reading and appreciate all your comments.
Carol x

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your clean and simple layout with us at lasting memories. Hopefully the snow will melt away soon. I'm ready for spring and I'm sure you are too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely layout Carol! I have a lot of pictures of my Dad too an d put them in an album I should think about scrapping them - I did do one layout! My dad was in the Navy too. I can remember my son wearing short pants all through winter - with knee high wooly socks! He still feels the cold to this day poor love! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout Carol, it must be nice to have loads of photos of your Dad and this is a great selection.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Photo Carol and l think its brilliant that our parents and there parents was able to take phots its so lovely to look back at them this is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page. I have gotten away from scrap booking but when I look at your pages it makes me feel like I should start up again. Are you doing it digitally or paper? I love the way the sentiment goes around the circle.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, this is a stunning page. I love that you can have memories to look at and others will be able to relate to in the future.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page Carol, lovely photos!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol this is a wonderful page of your Dad. What a lovely tribute to him. Again its just right. My Dad was also born in 1928 but died in 1999 and like you, I feel melancholy sometimes too because I miss him so much. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun,what a super page of your dad sweetie such a brilliant tribute to him,love the colours and the layout is so effective,too hun,love it,bless you for your kind comments hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout Carol and a lovely keepsake of your Dad. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to have photos to look back on and you have created such a lovely page for them Carol. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Carol..we've had some white stuff but it didnt lay thank goodness but the wind is horrible..stay warm huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Carol, this is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x