Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 18 March 2013

Penguins

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Good morning all and a big hello to my newest followers - I hope you enjoy your visits here.
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend whatever you got up to. We had a quiet one at home and I managed to fit in some crafting.

Sharing a card I made on Saturday, the components had been lying on my desk for several days so I thought I ought to put them together!


Image is recycled from an old Christmas card. Dies from Spellbinders. Sentiment, gems and bow from my stash. Snowflake is punch waste. Card is finished with glamour dust and stickles.


Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra - anything goes
Winter Wonderland - a little bird
CRAFT - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - no stamped images
Sarah Hurley - recycle
ABC Christmas - bingo (ribbon, blue, glitter)
Deep Ocean Challenge - cute and cuddly
CHNC - merry and bright
Totally Gorjuss - something old (paper, sentiment and ribbon are several years old)

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. What a cute pair, like the nestie you have used!!!!! gorgeous recycled card, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww l do love Penquins Carol and your card is stunning lovely dies too what a lovely card you have created with recycling its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Carol, such cute little penguins - you have been busy!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww cute penguins Carol..this is gorgeous huggles hun Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your image Carol, these penguins are real cuties. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Carol, I love the penguins are gorgeous and love the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you recycled the image, it is very sweet. You have made a lovely card with it. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and best of luck!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol

    A great Christmas card. Love those cute little penguins and the bow with the snowflake on looks great!

    I hope all is good at your end and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol this is such a pretty card and those penguins are mega cute and cuddly. I am sooo sorry but our theme this week is 'Animals' and I am afraid birds don't count. I did love your card though and if you wanted to have another go we'd be thrilled. Thanks for playing along with 52 CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the sentiment goes well with the cute penguin pair. I like the bow accented with the snowflake, too. Thanks for joining in this week's 52{C}CT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just darling! LOVE your sweet penguin couple and I adore the embellishments you used! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful penguins,such a cute card!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Christmas penguins are beautiful! So soft and cuddly looking! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card with some cute penguins... pretty frame.
    Carol, thanks for joining our BINGO challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to se you again.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carol, I really enjoyed looking through your cards and pages. You are super great at using pictures as well as your coloring of images! A super talented Lady, you are!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carole
    This is such a cute card. Nice to hear you are recycling too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a lovely christmas card so happy you shared with us at craft

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carol

    I love how you have recycled an old christmas card - fab idea.

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww what a sweet image - beautiful card, Carol - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those penguins are so cute! That's clever to recycle your Christmas cards. Thanks for playing at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x