Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Best

Good afternoon all. I hope you've enjoyed a pleasant weekend weather aside! It's still blowing a hoolie here so I've had a day crafting.

A second post from me today showcasing another matching layout for the page I did of my Mum earlier in the week.


So here we are all dressed in our Sunday Best out collecting primroses with my Aunt and Uncle. Not sure whether my Dad was behind the camera or whether my Aunt and Uncle took these pictures. The main photo would have been a lovely family shot if my Dad had been in it - I don't think we actually have a photo of us all when we were kids. I may have to have a shot at some clever photo editing!
My layout was created in Craft Artist using "Sending Flowers" from Template Dreams.

Challenges entered:
Anything but a Card - something spring
Catered Crop - flower power
Get Creative - scraplift the DT
I've used Anastasia's lovely layout for inspiration.

Carol x

Just realised on Wednesday I hadn't actually linked to the challenges - another senior moment!!

9 comments:

  1. I love this Carol the frame around the photo is lovely huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sue said, that frame really sets off this beautiful page perfectly! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Carol, This is so beautiful the frame is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Carol, it's so nice to see everyone dressed up in their Sunday Best - we don't seem to do that nowadays.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout Carole....the frame caught my eye right away.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i`m honored Carol! Amazing layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking part in our challenge over at Get Creative ... beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol this is a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at anything but a card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors...and the butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x