Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Send Off

Good morning all. Wonder what the weather is going to do today!

My parcel arrived from Crafter's Companion yesterday so all my promarkers are now labelled and sorted - just need a couple more trays for my limited edition ones. I can't believe how little space they take up! Needless to say a few other products fell into my basket when making my purchase so I also got three 6 x 6 embossing folders and a 6 x 6 pad of the new kraft Coordinations card.

Some time ago I was lucky enough to win a set of sticky dots from Letraset all coloured and labelled ready to stick on my pens which made life very easy yesterday. I have two uncoloured sets spare - they're labelled with the colour names, they just need coloured in. If anyone would like a set please leave a comment and I'll draw lots at the end of the week.

I spent most of the afternoon and evening in the craft room one way or another. One of my purchases at the SECC was some Wellington Bear decoupage sheets so I made all eight up on Sunday night and last night I made four up into cards. I need about forty cards between now and my summer holidays including 7/8 male cards so these will do nicely.

Another Mongol Rally double page layout to show today.


Created in Craft Artist using "Adventure" from Sherwood Studio. This was a free kit and perfect to mix and match with the kit I have been using so far.

Challenges entered:
Sketches in Thyme - #106 (love this double pager)

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is just super CArol....fab layout and gorgeous papers too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Carol, such a great layout and beautifully detailed
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab double page layout again Carol, it sounds like you've been busy sorting out your pens and making cards, I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and get a bit of a move on - I never manage more than one card a day and struggle to do that most of the time.
    Would love to go in the pot for the Letraset sticky dots - do your pens fit in the Crafter's Companion trays OK, I found them a bit deep and a pain to get out!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww so lovely Carol is this layout again your making the most beautiful pages they are so interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
    Beautiful LO,........
    Thank you!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWW fantastic , great take of the sketch. Thanks for joining with us! SIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go!!! great layout!!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with at Sketches In Thyme:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on our two-pager! LOVE that background paper to bits! Thanks so much for playing along with us and a HUGE congrats on your Top 3 finish at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x