Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sugar and Spice

A third post from me today!

I've had the sketch for this layout sitting around all week so decided I'd better get off my behind and scrap it before the challenge closes!


An actual real life scrap page this time using up a little of the scrapping stash I have tucked away in my drawers! The photos are of Lora on her Christening Day almost 15 years ago.
Base card is Cordinations, everything else is from my stash. Think I prefer my digi scrapping, there's a lot less waste!!

Challenges entered:
Use Your Stuff - inspired by sketch

Thanks for popping by, your comments are appreciated.
Carol x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Carol, isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful memory Carol. This is a really lovely layout. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout and gorgeous photographs of Lora. Beautiful embellishments too. I love this very much.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Carol this is so lovely..huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful and doesn't time fly? Bet you can remember that day like it was yesterday!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Carol. Adorable photos and beautifully embellished
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another of your amazing creations Carol 15yrs where has the time gone they grow so quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a beautiful LO, Carol. Strangely enough I've made a christening card for a friend to give to a friend's granddaughter. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely layout Carol, fabulous photographs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww such a cute page. I don't know how you do it Carole.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x