Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Golden Wedding

Good morning all. Another miserable day yesterday but some more housework accomplished - kids beds changed, 4 loads of washing done, ironing basket emptied and I finished de-cluttering and cleaning the kitchen/dining room. I need to start on the craft room next!

Another layout from me this morning - call back this afternoon to see my project for Crafting for all Seasons.


Created in Craft Artist using "My Lucky Charm" from Template Dreams.
I'm very pleased how this layout turned out and I love the versatility of this kit.

Challenges entered:
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - sketch (which I turned upside down) + buttons
The Pink Elephant - "pinch me" (use green)
Digitally Sweet - luck of the Irish
Pumpkin Spice - rainbow

Carol x

14 comments:

  1. Fab layout Carol! Looks like you have had a good start to the day. I was like that yesterday! Enjoy the rest of your day Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carol, it looks like they had a great day.
    Don't start on the Craft Room - I started mine before Christmas and still haven't finished!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout , love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the photos and such a fabulous layout
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, yet again this is one of your beautiful creations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific layout, I really like the rainbow and elements you added at the top!! Thanks for joning us at the Shop Pumpkin Spice Rainbow challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Carol. I love the rainbow and all the elements at the top. It looks embossed! Thank you so much for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful LUCKY layout Carol. Love how you flipped the sketch upside down and used the big circle for you rainbow. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenge!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Carol... I am loving this! What a fun theme to go with the Green and Rainbows. Very clever idea!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of the sketch! Love your upbeat, fun layout! Thanks for playing along at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout! I love all the green and the rainbow. Thanks for playing along at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great LO, fantastic take on our sketch!
    Loving the colours and pics too!! :)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x