Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 1 March 2013

Room with a View

Good evening all. It's been a beautiful day here - can't believe it's March already!

A quick Mongol Rally layout before I miss the challenge deadline! The lads pulled into a car park one night somewhere in Kazakhstan after a long day's driving and this is what they woke up to in the morning!


Created in Craft Artist using "Ticket to Ride" from Mye de Leon.

Challenges entered:
Frosted Designs - chevrons

Carol x


15 comments:

  1. Love this Carol,great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great digi layout, love the clustering! thanks for linking up to Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous digi layout again Carol, I just love seeing your layouts they are full of fabulous details and stunning photographs too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great layout Carol, I love the way you have framed the photographs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another brilliant layout Carol with lots of details and beautiful photo's xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout Carol love the detail and the pics huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, you are the Queen of Layouts, this is another fabulous page. Love the colours.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous layout Carol, super to come here and see your fab ideas and love the photos..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great digi layout...I love paper layouts but always get inspired to try digi when I see the dimension you can get on the digi layouts!! Love how you used the chevrons, thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the muted tones to this layout, and the clustering is very effective. Thanks for entering it into Frosted Designs Chevrons challenge.
    Cheers, Narelle
    (Frosted Designs DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Lo's Carol, great designs and colours, shows your images off beautifully. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors you used for this layout! Simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs for the Chevron challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you used on this LO! Simply gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs for the Chevron challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely page, love the colors. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome colors with the LO. It is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs for the Chevron challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x