Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 2 March 2013

Happy Birthday

Good morning all. Hope your weekend has started well.

Sharing a card I made a week or so ago and forgot about! I've got quite a few of these toppers from LOTV and need to use them up to make some fairly flat cards for posting!


Topper from LOTV, papers from First Edition (love the colours of these), dies from Marianne Design and Spellbinders. Ribbon, sentiment and pearls from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Jellypark Challenges - get in shape 
Card and Scrap - use pastel colours
House of Gilli - anything goes + pastels
Marianne Design Divas - favourite colours
Sandy's Crafty Creations - anything goes with shades of green
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - something old (topper must be 2 years old)
Crafts and Me - dies and punches

Carol x

19 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. Lovely card Carol!
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card here CArol, love the LOTV topper and the extras surrounding the card..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Carol. Beautiful card. I love this image. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol
    love this adorable image & love the papers & the finishing touch with the pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Carol. I love the cute image and the colours are so soft and pretty
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh what a beautiful card!!! You did a great job colouring it and I love the papers you put together to go with it too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Carol. Toppers can really speed up the business of making a card. I love 'em!. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card. The DP is so pretty and those few pearls just set it off! That topper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Carol and your topper is gorgeous l have some and they do make stunning cards, your backing paper is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty card, cute image mounted onto the lovely die cut and pretty colour, love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Carol, love the papers and the gorgeous die. A lovely topper too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet image and colours are soooo nice

    thanks for taking part at creative corner challenges

    Love Melxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute and I LOVE the First Edition papers with that topper they match so well :D Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. If you would like to go on a crafty weekend or a day break there are still spaces on the one I run yearly in October. For more information CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is pretty Carol, your papers and topper go together beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the papers. On my computer it looks more light blue than pale green. But that could be something off here on my end. Thanks for sharing this with my March Shades of Green Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty! I love the colors the dies and the image is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! The soft colors and coloring are great!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x