Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 23 March 2013

Mother and Son

Good morning all. We had a very blustery day yesterday with snow and all sorts! So much for spring. Hope the weather improves as the kids are now on holiday for Easter.

When I shared my Mother and Daughter layout last Saturday Carolyn asked whether I did matching facing layouts - yes I do and here is the one to match.


Created in Craft Artist using  "Reflections" from Nutkin Tailz.
I discovered the bevel and emboss feature in Craft Artist this week hence the reason everything which stands still has been bevelled and embossed lol.
Unfortunately there isn't a photo of me with my eldest son or one of just me and hubby at this particular wedding. I still need to add the journalling to this page too.

Challenges entered:
Get Creative - sketch

Carol x


14 comments:

  1. Aaaww! That's so adorable! Lovely LO and great colour combo. Sorry I'm late…so behind on my visiting. Still struggling with this Bloglovin thing…what can I say…I'm a techno-saurous! I'm catching up now. Stay warm!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrap page....gorgeous photo and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, This is gorgeous the colour is lovely as is your photo totally stunning as always enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole.....so nice to see the lovely matching page.
    I used to do scrapbooks but now I am just making cards.
    Thanks for answering my question.Your layout is so nice and of course all the shades of colour are lovely too. Fantastic job.
    Carolyn


    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous lay out and wonderful use of colour! Keep safe and warm hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page Carol!!! So beautiful colours and in great harmony with your photo! Thank you for playing with us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol. I love how the colours match your beautiful outfit.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Carol ..love that outfit ! huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Carol, the colours go perfectly with your photograph.
    We have another week before our kids start the Easter holidays - you never know it might be above freezing by then!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Carol, love the design and the layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really pretty layout Carol. Wonderful picture and love the embellishments you have chosen. Stay warm, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic page Carol,
    I just love the colour what a wonderful shade of blue.
    All the great embellishments and of course the brilliant photo
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch ... love your use of colours, thanks so much for playing with us once again at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x