Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 8 March 2013

My Lucky Charm

Good morning all. I had a good day yesterday but boy was I shattered when I got home! Didn't buy a huge amount but did come home with a bag of fancy wools, knitting needles and patterns to knit some scarves for presents.......hopefully the recipients will receive them this coming Christmas but don't hold me to it!!!

Today sees the launch of a new kit from Trish at Template Dreams, it's called My Lucky Charm. Also available are clusters, word art and journal cards. At first sight it's very St Patrick's Day orientated but looking more closely the papers and elements are gorgeous and lend themselves to many occasions.
I decided to scrap some of the photos I took at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo last summer.



The colours and the plaid were the perfect backdrop for these photos. I arranged the photos on the first page into a collage in Picassa 3. Layouts were created in Craft Artist.

Challenges entered:

Carol x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Carol and some stunning pictures, what a spectacle! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect background for your lovely piccies Carol, I love the sound of the Pipe bands, send a shiver up my spine. Just been on a blog, Liz had made some gorgeous scarves, mmmn, think I'll leave well along lol! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super take on the CG Scrapbook Challenge 'Use Blue'. I love your layouts and the colours are perfect.

    Thanks for taking part with us.

    Angela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Carol your layout is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project and pictures here Carol, have fun knitting..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful Carol. Such gorgeous photos and fabulous layouts.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love they layout and all the elements used. The pics are just fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Carol, both Jan & I were shattered too, but it was great to have some quality time with you and Kathleen. I love the Tattoo page and it really is the most wonderful sight to see in reality. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great time Carol..these pictures brought memories back of me going to the Tattoo with my Dad he absolutely loved to go there..huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol, lovely to hear that you had a good time and not spent too much. It would be lovely to see the scarves when you have knitted them. Gorgeous layouts as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layouts Carol, that plaid backdrop is perfect for your photographs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Carol,
    Fantastic pages, love the tartan paper for the Backdrop.
    Wonderful layouts as always.
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh gosh hun brilliant layouts and super pictures too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x