Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sending Flowers

Good morning all. Well it proved a rather dreich day yesterday, it snowed off and on all day and was wet and miserable in between. It really wasn't worth going out so I got some much needed housework done!

I'm showcasing Trish's newest kit this morning........"Sending Flowers" from Template Dreams.
Looking for digital paper and elements with rich colours? Be sure to check out Sending Flowers by Template Dreams. Black, brown, deep red, green, and pinks made up this beautiful flower kit. You will receive 25 papers (total) and 24 elements. 


As soon as I saw the papers in this kit I knew I had to scrap this photo of my Mum taken about 40 years ago. We used to go to Granny and Grandad's on a Sunday for tea all dressed in our Sunday best. Funny we used to think Mam was fat when we were kids (she thought she was too!), but she looks rather trim for having had 5 kids. The tweed suit is still hanging in her wardrobe - I wish I fitted into it!!! I did inherit her legs though and she still has legs to kill for at nearly 80!

Challenges entered:

Carol x

19 comments:

  1. Lovely page, Carol. The colours are perfect for you lovely piccy of your Mum. We have too much snow! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carol,love the photo and gorgeous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, l have just added my name to follow you on Bloglovin your page is absolutely beautiful gorgeous frame round this adorable photo of you Mum ...enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol. Such a beautiful photo and wonderful detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice layout Carol, a lovely picture of your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO, Carol! Lovely pic of your Mum too.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and layout CArol...sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Carol and photo is great huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Carol it frames that picture of your mum perfectly. Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning layout Carol, love the colours and the beautiful design. Your Mam looks lovely too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout fr that fabulous picture. I miss getting dressed up for Sunday dinner!

    Your Mum could bring back a lovely trend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful LO Carol, gorgeous colours! I remember Sunday tea at our Nan's - all dressed up and we had paste sandwiches & tinned pears & cream.....urgh!!!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout Carol, I love the colours and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful page!
    Thanks for playing whit us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful layout you have made, love the flowers. Thanks for playing along whit us at Sketchanilities.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Carol, this layout is just fabulous! Love the beautiful photo. It's so great to have you share with us at Sketchabilities. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Page. Precious Pic. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic layout, I love this tribute to your Mom. She does look great! :) Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x