Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 16 March 2013

Mother and Daughter

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well. 
My cold has finally abated and I'm feeling somewhat human again! Well the weather forecast is awful for the weekend so I think I'll stay home and craft.

Had a play last night using another photo which I have framed. I really need to get all the framed photos digitised as most of them pre-date the digi camera age and I often don't have copies of them.


Created in Craft Artist using "Reflections" from Nutkin Tailz. Decotrims from Shannon McNab. The photo was taken in 2002 when I was much slimmer than I am at present! I'd love to be this weight again by July when my nephew get's married and I've lost almost a stone since the end of January....watch this space as it gets smaller lol.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.

Challenges entered:

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Carol and a really pretty picture of your daughter and you. Have a good crafty day! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Carol and such a pleasure to see a beautiful photo..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Carol. Gorgeous colour combo, love the LO and a a real WOW piccy to finish it off. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, such lovely soft pastel colours and fabulous photograph.
    You're doing really well with the weight loss, a whole stone since January - that's really good. I look forward to seeing the new you in the wedding photographs later in the year.
    Glad you are feeling better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol. Such a beautiful photo and I love the colours and layout.
    I'm pleased that you are feeling better, I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Carol,love the photo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page Carol! Gosh, good luck with your weight loss - you are off to a flying start!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Carol this is lovely, I love your colour combo and its great to meet someone else from the UK on my travels! Thanks for joining us at SOUS - have a great week end, hope the thunder doesn't come your way, the weather is terrible where I am. BFN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, glad to hear that you are feeling better. It hasn't been too bad here today. Another gorgeous layout and lovely photograph of you and your daughter.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing take on the sketch! Love your colors ... thanks for playing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Carol, loving the colour combo and the flower cluster. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful photo of yourself and your daughter Carol your page is stunning as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carole
    Great photo of you two.....and a lovely page you have done too. Do you do companion pages in the same colour too?

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely use of the sketch! Those colors are exquisite!Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't agree anymore with my fellow SOUS sisters!
    Great page!
    Just seems too perfect for the page!
    Fantastic, thanks so much for posting up at SOUS for us!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous take on the sketch! Love all your great flowers! Glad you could join us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout, Carol!!! Love the colors and the flower cluster is so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just loved this sketch too.....this is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x