Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 9 March 2013

Sweet One

Good morning all.

Sharing my latest Facebook Header today.


Designed in Craft Artist using "Sweet Bella" from Template Dreams combined with a recent photo of Freya. You can see it insitu here.

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. Its really pretty Carol, have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new header Carol, she's gorgeous. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful header Carol. Freya will be happy to have posed for this I bet. Enjoy your Week-end. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carol this is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great header Carol, Freya looks like she is keeping an eye on us all!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Carol what a beautiful dog:) huggles hun Sue J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Carol, your dog is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really nice header.....i like having your dog there too.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x