Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Time 2 Go

Good evening all. It's been very cold here again today but at least it was dry and not windy. Three loads of washing done, dog walked and a Hairy Dieter's hotpot made for tea then I had some time to play.

Another Mongol Rally layout completed whilst covering the remits of the challenges entered.


Created in Craft Artist using "Ticket to Ride" from Mye de Leon.

Off to do some more knitting!!

Challenges entered:
Digitally Sweet - lost in time

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. A fabulous layout Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Carol. Such great photos and I love the detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout Carol, we've had snow again today - will winter never end!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Carol I've got lots of photos not sure where to start keep saying to hubby need to start scrapbooking !!! I'm sure the shawl is longer now :) huggles hun Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Carol is stunning your so good with these pages and you add such a lot of lovely photos totally stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout and we, the pumpkin spice team thank you for participating in our challenge this week. so glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Carol,
    WOW!! another stunning page, you so god at your scrapbooking.
    I have loads of pages stuck in files with everything ready to get going but its the "get going" I don`t seem to have.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layout Carol and gosh to hop in the car and just gooooooooooooo...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fab layout Carol love how you incorporated the Time theme! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab LO, terrific and fun title, and I love the passport and other embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm, I recognize the elements in your title block! Love it!

    I absolutely love your LO this week! How fun and your title is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great LO, I love what you did with the title! Thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's funny have just used the kit in your blog design to make my next layout.
    Great layout Carol, love the word cluster. thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page. I love all the colors. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
    Thank you!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos! And you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us. SIT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x