Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 1 March 2013

Crafty Ann's #84 The Sound of Music

Good morning all. Weather was a bit cloudier yesterday but still nice, hoping it stays nice for the weekend.
It's time for a new challenge at  Crafty Ann's and this week the theme is "The Sound of Music".
I've done a layout for this one. Sadly this will be the final challenge as Ann has decided to close her store along with the challenge blog. Good news we're having a blog hop (see challenge blog for full details) and one commenter on each of the DT blogs will win a product of their choice from Crafty Ann's.


Using  Crafty Ann's latest scrap kit " A Picture Paints a Thousand Words", a music collage digi and a photo of my brother and his wife. The layout was created in Craft Artist.

Challenges entered:
Craft us Crazy - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes

Carol x

7 comments:

  1. A brilliant layout Carol I love the music background with the violin and the frame around the picture! Have a fab day Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, it is sad when a favourite blog closes down but you have made a gorgeous layout and I love that paper and your photo tells a lovely story I imagine...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the photo and such a fabulous musical background.
    It is a shame that the challenge is coming to the end and that the shop is closing too.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the music theme. It's such a shame that Ann has decided to close the shop and the challenge, lots of shops seem to be closing at the moment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carole....sad to hear another shop along with a blog is closing. You have done a fantastic final card for this.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x