Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 17 March 2013

Amethyst

Good morning all. The weather yesterday was pretty yucky most of the day but it turned dry and fine by teatime. The forecast still isn't good for today though.
Postie delivered some goodies from Kraftyhands yesterday which I'd bought with a voucher I'd won. Managed to fit in some crafty time and had a play.


Topper, paper and sentiment from Kraftyhands. Coordinations card and gems from my stash. Dies from Spellbinders. Love the soft vintage look to these toppers and papers.


Challenges entered:
Kraftyhands - sketch
Card Mania - lots of layers
Victorine Originals - anything goes
Emma's Cards - vintage

Carol x

20 comments:

  1. Morning Carol, This is beautiful and the colour is gorgeous lovely topper too and beautifully presented......sun trying to come out here its been raining but its warmer enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly gorgeous...fab everything.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Carol. Beautiful card, the image is really stunning and I love what you've done. Definately my kind of card. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol your new stash looks lovely and I love the vintage style card you've made with it! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image and beautiful colours

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the vintage look, so nice! Also love the soft colors, very pretty! Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC, come back again soon! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol love vintage cards, love the papers too huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol! Love the vintage look.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Carol, love this paper and topper. Thank you for joining us over at Kraftyhands for our sketch challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Kraftyhands Blog Admin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Banners
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, this is a beautiful card. I love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us over on the Kraftyhands Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Carol, beautiful vintage image and pretty papers, lucky you!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! a fabulous vintage card, gorgeous papers and image. Thank you for joining us over at Emma's crafty challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card hun :) big crafty hugs bren from the three crafters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Carol. Love the colour scheme. thank you for joining us at Kraftyhands Blog challenge. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card and love the image..
    Thanks for joining us at CC&CC...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an elegant card! Love colors and the vintage image :)
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carol , Fabulous vintage image and papers .Great take on sketch too.
    lovely card .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a gorgeous card love the lilac so glad you joined us at Kraftyhands
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous Carol!!arent these toppers just fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at kraftyhands would love to see you join us again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x