Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 21 March 2013

Up, Up and Away

Good morning all. Had a busy day yesterday mucking out the craft room, still loads to do and I can't see the work surface at all but some progress has been made! All my Christmas stuff is in one place which was one of my aims and I've filled two large boxes and two shoe boxes with stuff I'm never going to use. So it looks like there will be more of the same today!

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm quite liking Bloglovin. Love the groups feature, it saves going through everything when you 're short of time. I need to spend a bit more time honing things nearer to perfection though!

A double page layout today using holiday photos from several years ago when we took a hot air balloon trip over the desert at sunrise in Dubai.


Created in Craft Artist using "Love is in the Air" from Template Dreams.

Challenges entered:
Frosted Designs - up, up and away

Carol x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous double page Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Carol, what a fabulous experience.
    I agree with you, much to my surprise, I quite like bloglovin as well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous layout Carol. I love the design and wonderful colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page Carol. I love the layout and the wonderful picture. I'm still coming to terms with Bloglovin, but I'm sure I'll get used to it in time. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Carol I'm still getting used to bloglovin LOL huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Carol your so good with these and its great your sharing them......carry on the good work in the Craft room its amazing how much you can accumulate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol, love the layouts and the gorgeous photographs. I bet is was amazing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love those hot air balloons. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page Carol. I like it too, like the idea of being able to group blogs together. I spent all afternoon rearranging my promarkers, not sure if I'm happy with the results! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Carol,
    Fantastic page, love the layout and colours
    What a great experience to be up in one of those balloons
    Have a great day

    Patricia. XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design Carol it looks amazing! I blitzed my craft room about a month ago and now it looks just as bad again!! Good luck hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this double layout!!!
    picture are fabulous..
    Thanks for sharing at Frosted Designs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! Thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x