Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 28 March 2013

Have a Great Day

Good morning all. 
Managed to get some more DT work done yesterday after supervising DD cleaning her bedroom out! I've still got loads of cards to do for the next few months though.
I'm busy trying to get all the blogs I follow into groups to make life easier when trying to do commenting - I've done all the ABC's so far....only another 23 letters to go then!

A card for a male to share with you today, this will go to my eldest in June.


Decoupage image is a Wellington Bear layered on a nestie cut from Kraft. Backing is the new Tim Holz Kraft Core which I've embossed with one of my new Die'sire folders and then sanded. Charm from Meiflower. Twine, sentiments and buttons from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Creative Moments - animals
Paper Shelter - anything goes
Creative Card Crew - masculine
Creative Creations - things beginning with B (bear, beer, bow, buttons, brown)
My Craft Spot - strings and things
OLLCB - it's a man thing

Carol x


24 comments:

  1. Great card Carol, I love Wellington and he looks great on your embossed background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and super background. Fab man card Carol. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! v=Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the cute decoupage and wonderful embossing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Carol. The background looks brilliant and really sets the card off. We are not going through to East Lothian for Easter, we are having to look after the dog whilst Carolyn & Family go to Alton Towers for 4 days. Hope to see you soon though. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! The monochromatic color scheme is wonderful and I love all the embossing! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol,love the design...gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Carol, hope he doesn't spill that beer!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol, So beautiful is your card and the image is so cute lovely papers too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great man's card Carol. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic man's card Carol have a wonderful Easter hun huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Carol and I am sure you son will love it. Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layering on this card and gorgeous image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week and just so you know I am giving away a The Paper Shelter gift voucher on my blog if you would like to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, loving the embossed background. Fab! image, altogether a Fab! mans card
    Happy Easter to you and yours

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carol!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CCC with your gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great card Carol.....I can't keep up with you....I don't know where you get your energy. LOL

    Have a happy carding day.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adorable Carol - I love it and just perfect for a man. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carol this is absolutely awesome a brilliant image superb colours and design I love it, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card - I love the simple layout, perfect for a male card!

    Good luck sorting out your blogs - I did it already and it's so much easier to navigate when they're organised!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great male card card, love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the image and the 3D effects! Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great man's card. Thanks for entering at Creative Moments . Leona xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x