Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 18 March 2013

Bloglovin

Following on from the news that Google Reader will disappear from July 1st, I've imported all of my blogs into Bloglovin!  If you would still like to follow me you can click the link below.  

It was so easy to set up and import all the blogs I currently follow.  I also got the App for my iPhone.

Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Carol.
    I'm gonna have a look-see.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole
    OK reader is going soooo does that mean we won't be able to get it within dashboard either????

    Worried now
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x