Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 14 March 2013

Slainte

Good morning all. Down with a stinking cold again, mixed with a slight migraine but hey things could be worse!
Managed to fit some knitting in yesterday but ended up pulling it all out and starting again to change the way I was increasing stitches as it was too untidy at the edges.....after much trial and error and several re-starts I'm now back where I was but much happier.

I decided to make a Facebook header for St Patrick's Day just for fun but why oh why does Facebook continually keep changing things......all my headers have had/will have to be changed to fit the new layout grrrrr!!


Created in Craft Artist using "My Lucky Charm" from Template Dreams along with some of the clusters.

Challenges entered:
Whimsical Designs - St Patrick's Day
Party Time Tuesdays - luck o the Irish
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - include a shamrock
Anything but a Card - green/Irish/St Patrick's Day
Scrappy Frog - luck o' the Irish
Broken Box Stock - St Patrick's Day
Craft us Crazy - anything but a card

Carol x

19 comments:

  1. Great header Carol, I think I'm going to give up with Facebook soon, everything changed on mine yesterday and I hadn't even got used to the way it was yet!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful creation. Loving the colours and embellishments. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carol.
    I hope you are feeling better soon
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol I don't really do Facebook but your header looks cute shame you couldn't use it as a blog header! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, Your new header looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Carol, love the wee jolly leprechaun.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely ever use Facebook, but your St Patrick's Day header is great. Good luck with the knitting. I think you were right to pull it out, because you would never have been happy with it! Christine.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Carol..hope your feeling much better and good luck with the knitting I'm sure it will be fab when its all finished cant wait to see it huggles hun Sue J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous header Carol - you're very clever - I have no idea how to do these tech things and invariably need the OH to help me out! If you hadn't have started again with the knitting every time you looked at it you would have gone straight to where you didn't like it - I do the same with cards lol! Hope you feel better soon Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eye-catching header. Thanks for joining us this week at tammyscrapincorner.
    We look forward to seeing your exquisite creation next week.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    tammyscrapincorner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the layout, Really wonderful
    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carole.....you are one talented gal!!!! I love the header you designed for your facebook. My kids get annoyed because I don't go on very often. LOL

    I know if I made a mistake and didn't take it back out, my eyes would go directly to the flaw every time and then of course think everyone else would see it too...so it is a good job you tore it back.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great header... Great job on it. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs this week. Have a great friday and weekend.

    Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Facebook header! Love the blue/green color combo. :) Thanks for joining our Whimsical Wednesday challenge!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your template. So fun and festive. Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    Kim - PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Header you created for St Paddy's Day. Love it and the blue/green colors. It's just too FUN! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a happy St. Patty's day project. You don't see many headers like this. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Jearise from Srappy Frog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x