Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 23 March 2015

We wish you a Merry Christmas

Good morning all.

I think we've just seen the first weekend of spring...still very cold but glorious sunshine. We had a lovely night out on Saturday with family...good food and company and lots of laughter.

Yesterday afternoon would have been better spent in the craft room than watching an appalling game of football but I did get time to make one card. Today's share is a Christmas card...I'm lagging behind with my counter so need to get a shift on.


The ladies at LIM have a CASE the DT challenge this week, I've chosen to CASE Anne's cute one layer card.

Using my favourite PB penguins stamped off the page and coloured with promarkers then glamour dust added to the hats. Sentiment is a NBUS stamp from Memory Box, it does have a bird on it which I masked off when inking it. Bakers twine from my stash.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - CASE a DT card
CHNC - Christmas singing
Fashionable Stamping - go to stamp (the PB penguins is my go to Christmas stamp)
Winter Wonderland - warm winter wishes

29 comments:

  1. A fabulous one layer card Carol, such jolly little penguins.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol this is gorgeous, cute and oh so adorable I love those cute penguins also the twine, a super CAS style card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Carol, the penguins are so cute, CAS all the way and love the touch of glitter.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great one layer card Carol. These are so difficult to make, well for me anyway because I embellish and embellish to within an inch of my life! The stamp is so sweet, makes me smile. Michelle x (I think I know which football match you watched, my husband was swearing at the tv as usual!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cute little penguins! You are so organised Carol......gonna be Christmas before we know it lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Carol.

    After Christmas is before Christmas, Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol love the penguins:) fab CAS card lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great fun Carol!
    I love PB birds too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CAS card Carol, love the image and your design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card Carol, the penguins are just so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Carl,
    Love the simplicity of the whole design
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Carol,,
    Love the simplicity of your whole design
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's just fab Carol.....great cute images...I am making myself do one a week for Christmas....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant CAS card Carol! I love the penguins!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card...really like that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. brilliant make Carol - and great casing! Glad you had a good weekend. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute cas card, Carol, love the penguins. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such fun little penguins! How great to have 19 Christmas cards done~YAY you, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. FACT: You cannot be sad while looking at a penguin. Seriously. Just try it. :) Your card rocks - love the glittery hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute Carol, love those penguins., Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A super cute and fabulous take on Anne's card Carol.
    And another one ticked off the Christmas needs!!!
    Thanks as always for taking part and playing along.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  23. FAB CASe of Ann's card - gotta love those pengies!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carol what adorable PB penguins! What a great take on my card :)
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely! those penguins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You did such a cute CASE of Anne's card, Carol! Your singing penguins with the glamour dust on their Santa hats are just adorable!! And that sediment looks like it is a part of the penguin stamp, it goes so perfectly!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Here's to more spring days!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. One of my favourite Christmas PB stamps. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 221 -- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this - those singing penguins are so sweet with their sparkly hats. It's a great sentiment too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x