Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Birthday Boy

Good morning all.

Yesterday was glorious, so mild...hubby managed some time out from under my feet in the garden!!

Sharing another card from the QVC kit today, a quick one for a boy.


Challenges entered:
Just us Girls - masculine
Simon Says - b is for ....boy, birthday, black, blue
Not Just Cards - anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - happy birthday
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carol here with my DT head on lol! thanks for joining us at Through The Purple Haze this week huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a male Carol. Love the Happy Birthday amongst the other letters, looks really cool! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Carol, great colours and fantastic design

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous masculine card Carol, I like the retro feel and colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this quick card Carol, the colours are lovely, perfect for a male card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea...love it..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Carol, my hubby too spent some time in the garden!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Carol! Love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect boy card, hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant card Carol - I think I had this kit way back when!!! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I haven't been around much this last week - just been catching up with your blog and lovely creations - love the journal pages and news of your boys travelling - I saw you live about 2 hours from Rothbury and though that's me too - just in the other direction lol - hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great design! I love the polka dots and that fun lettered sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab quirky card Carol. Thanks for joining us at TTPH this time. Good luck.
    hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun masculine card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet design and striking design! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x