Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 27 March 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning all.

We woke to rain yesterday and it stayed cold, damp and miserable all day! A good day to stay home and wait for the shopping to come to you...which it did! I then spent some time sorting out the food cupboard, labelling jars which hubby had filled with baking products and left lying on the kitchen table then putting everything back in some semblance of order...no doubt he will un-order it faster than the speed of light then complain he can't find anything! I did have a clear out of OOD goods whilst I was at it. Meanwhile I had a ham hough boiling merrily away to make a lovely pan of stock...leek and potato soup on the menu today.

Friday again so along with domestic goddess duties it must be golden oldie time over at Erika's.



Made from a Card Carousel template in 2008 for my Mum on what would have her Golden Wedding Anniversary if Dad had been alive. I couldn't let the day go un-noticed.
The embossed card was from Create and Craft and oh did I get into a sticky mess using wet glue to stick it all together!! Flowers would be from Joanna Sheen and the inevitable peel offs make an appearance too!

9 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous wheelbarrow Carol. We have lovely spring days this week, but still very cold. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow! Carol, that is absolutely amazing, love it.
    Have a good day, hope the sun is shining where you are it is certainly is here.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Carol, real pretty flowers.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card carol. Love the sparkle and all those flowers, they are so beautiful. The only thing my hubby knows about the kitchen, it's where he eats the food lol! Wet weather here too so know what I'll be doing! Have a lovely weekend. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, you do sound like a domestic goddess today, I've just walked the dog and been out for breakfast!
    Time to crack on now. I love your wheelbarrow, what a lot of work but a lovely idea for the occasion. The flowers look very pretty and I'm sure your Mum loved it.
    Thanks for sharing an oldie with me this Friday, enjoy your weekend and happy crafting!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Carol, love the gorgeous design and I hope the weather is a little better for you today.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Absolutely stunning Carol, hasn't your style changed over the years.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x