Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 13 March 2015

Happy Easter

Good morning all.

The weather turned really miserable here yesterday and we had a very wet night with more of the same forecast all day today.

The intrepid traveller has now travelled down the Yorkshire coast, through the Lincolnshire Wolds and round to North Norfolk. I think he'll be headed down the coast to Suffolk today.

I'm popping over to join Erika at Snappy Crafts again today as it's Friday and golden oldie time again...I don't know where this week has gone!


This card was originally posted in April 2012 when I was lucky enough to win a guest design spot at Lia Stampz....who supplied the cute little image called Chiky.

I'm also going to join Bibiana at her Throwback Thursday Challenge to bring back an old post with the optional theme of Easter.

14 comments:

  1. Another lovely trip down memory lane Carol, such a cute little chick.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your sweet card, the image is gorgeous and lovely colours to compliment it....have a great weekend...xx aNNie
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little chickie looks like me on a really good Friday night. ;D hehe. He's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, love you sweet wee chick, perfect for Easter.
    Good to hear the travellers are fine and enjoying their freedom.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a cute little chick, love the papers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol,
    what a very lovely and spring like Oldie for Friday.
    Thought I would pop over from Erika's blog and Hi.
    A great Easter card.
    I have realized with Bibiana's challenge that I have never made an Easter card in my 12 years of creating them.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Carol is your card not too good here today lots of rain and more forecast xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww so sweet Carol, cute image and lovely papers, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image and card Carol. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the sweetest little chick! So adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely little chick - this is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this little chick, so happy to see him back again! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so lovely card and so worth to re-post ! thanks for joining me at my TBT challenge.
    BTW, Happy Mother's week-end; Here in the USA is in May!
    Hugs from california
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x