Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Thanks

Good morning all.

Sunday was a quiet day...it was a case of 2 outta 3 ain't bad! I got cards and flowers from both Gary and Lora and finally managed to extract a Happy Mother's Day from Mark when he phoned to regale me with tales of his upset stomach! Unfortunately shortly after putting the flowers into a vase the whole family came down with hay fever symptoms and I had to remove the lilies and broom and put them outside!
Yesterday was my monthly visit to the hairdressers then hubby and I went out for lunch and did some shopping. Waiting for an engineer this morning to fix the ice-maker on the fridge.

The old mojo is still acting up so a quick one from the QVC kit today.


Made as per the instructions so I can't take any credit for the design, I just got everything straight which is sometimes an achievement in itself!

Challenges entered:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - anything goes with spots or stripes
Sister Act - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Mema's Crafts - anything goes

19 comments:

  1. Brilliant, simple but it says what it does on the card.
    Love it
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Love the design along with the fab colour tones used..xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style of card just now Carol, CAS, does exactly what it says, great colours.
    Sorry to hear your lovely flowers had to be removed, my mum can get like that sometimes.
    It sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great make Carol - I definitely have this kit somewhere! Hope the day is going well for you! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Straight lines definitely ARE an achievement in my book. Why do you think I love distressed designs so much? I can be as wonky as I wanna be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, but execution is 9/10ths of the battle, Carol, and so you get the majority of credit for this good-looking card! I do love the design, whoever came up with it! That's a shame about the lovely flowers!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Carol, I have the hay fever problem with flowers if my eldest is in the house, the only good thing is they buy me chocolates instead!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant CAS card, love the design. Such a shame about the flowers but happy to hear you had a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Carol. Glad you had a good Mothers Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh not good when the family come down with an ailment worse of all related to pollen such a shame having to put the flowers out but needs must l love your card Carol it's simply gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week. Love your Christmas card ticker...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great CAS card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great simple card. Can never have too many thank you cards. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an elegant CAS card! Thank you so much for sharing at Craft Your Passion#253. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super CAS card, love those masculine colours. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice clean and simple card. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x