Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 3 March 2015

A Note to Say...

Good morning all.

We had all sorts of weather here yesterday - one minute snow next sunshine. Sadly the snow didn't even lie!

A clean and simple card today made for the Card Chain Challenge February swap. I know my partner has received this so I'm free to share it with you all.

This is the first time I've joined in with the swap but it's a great way to make new friends around the world...this card went to Portugal and I received one back from Spain. The February reveal post can be found here.


Stamps from STAMPlorations stamped with Memento ink. Sentiment is stamped and heat embossed with white detail EP, this has been fussy cut to give some dimension and I think it also covers up a failed attempt at stamping!!. Stitched die from Spellbinders. Finished with some gems.

Challenges entered:
Not Just Cards - anything goes
One Crazy Stamper - anything goes
The Sisters of Craft - anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - clean and simple
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
STAMPlorations - anything goes

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol. I love your layout and colour combo. Hugs Rita xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous cas card Carol, how lovely to be receiving cards from afar in a swap too, great idea.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful simplicity of your stunning card.
    Snow here one minute, sunny the next, thank goodness the snow is disappearing in between.
    Have a good day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cas design Carol, love the colours and stamps you've used. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card I like your design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your design, Carol! Love all the blues with the hint of yellow! Thanks for joining us at the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am loving this very artistic Carol! Love the design and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so striking, Carol, with absolutely perfect coloring! You know I love all that white space!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! One of the 'stand-out' cards from the February CCC, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Carol is your card and so elegant .........we had the same weather as you and a better day today until later when it started raining x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Carol - brilliant CAS make xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Carol, you really are enjoying your stamps at the moment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and stamping Carol. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your CAS cards are really very good Carol. This is stunning. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect CAS card love your artsy stamp combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo, awesome color combo and stamping, Carol! Perfect CAS grungy card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! Love that grungy splattery background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! I love your use of these STAMPlorations stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning! Love everything about this one Carol - it's truly stunning.

    I just noticed that you have commented over at Unruly PaperArts - you might want to pop over there and visit WOW EP challenge too hun Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I am the lucky one to receive this card. Thank you so much Carol! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cas card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a stunning card! Love the colours that you used.
    Thank you for joining us this month at OCS for our Anything Goes Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful dots! thanks for sharing with us on Craft and Smash

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing on craft and smash

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x