Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 26 March 2015

Rudolph Day

Good morning all.

Another gorgeously sunny day yesterday although there was quite a chill in the air still. Hubby and I took Freya a long walk in the afternoon...my unused muscles are objecting today!!

A quick Christmas card to share today...using the second die cut I managed from the iffy die which I sent back!


Background die from Poppy Stamps. Sentiment from Stamps Away, dies from Spellbinders. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Challenges entered:
Rudolph Day - March
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
Get Creative Challenges - use a die cut

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the die cut background with the pretty sequins added and a beautiful sentiment too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely die though, shame it had to be returned. Great card and lovely sentiment.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carol, I love the blues with the little splashes of red - such a shame the die was iffy and had to be returned.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your die cut Carol - sorry the die was iffy - certainly is beautiful! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love these background dies Carol and your card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful, Carol! Your die cut background is fabulous and I love that sentiment too!

    Thank you for taking part in the MArch Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous festive card - I can almost hear those jingle bells already!
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the die.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab Christmas card Carol love that die huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Carol this is beautiful that die cut looks awesome, it will be added to my wishlist, great sentiment and choice of colours, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, achy muscles here too today, must be catching!
    I love your card, the background die is lovely. I have not seen that one before.
    Have a super evening, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I am a great lover of dies and this is a fabulous one, so is the card, just love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous die cut background, it looks pretty with the sequins added. Lovely sentiment stamp too.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Although I'm not dreaming of a white Christmas, I just might have dreams about your gorgeous, gorgeous card! You are a die-using wizard!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thats a very intricate die, but you've done an amazing job with this stunner of a card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are lovely blingy snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card - love the die and the colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, looks like a very intricate die!

    ReplyDelete
  19. First of all, loving your card tracker (super cute!!!) second of all FABulous card. What a wonderful die and pretty embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope you will play along again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous and very elegant - love that background die.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x