Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 1 March 2015

Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team "Anything Goes"

Good morning all.

This is my second post today, you can find my DT inspiration for Imagination Crafts here.

It's time for a new challenge for the Pink Team over at Eclectic Ellapu where Elaine has chosen the theme of "Anything Goes". I've made a small canvas this month.


Canvas has been primed with gesso then texture paste has been used through a Memory Box stencil. I used Fresco paints for the background in Mermaid, Beach Hut and Chalk. Circles die from Memory Box. Flower stamp and die are from Paper Artsy, stamped with Fresco paints. Sentiments also from Paper Artsy which were stamped on tissue. Grass die is from Lawn Fawn and bee dies are from Elizabeth Design Crafts. Finished with some bling in the flower centre.

Challenges entered:
As you Like It - favourite anything but a card
Being new to mixed media I'm loving paints, canvas, lots of texture and messy fingers!
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday - anything goes
Sweet Stamps - anything but a card
All Crafts Challenge - anything but a card
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Get Creative - embossing
Work it Wednesday (SSS) - spring
Brown Sugar - anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Hi Carol....WOW awesome card l love everything you had done to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful canvas Carol, such a pretty background, I love your flower and cute little bees.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas Carol, love the circles die......do you mind me asking where it's from, please?
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous hun,that background is so so pretty hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, this is a gorgeous canvas, very pretty design and colours, the little bees are so cute, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning Carol totally gorgeous canvas! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Carol! I am so loving the background and flower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your canvas hun it so reminds me Spring is coming which makes me smile - as does your creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol, you are going great guns with this mixed/altered media craft you've been sharing lately. This one is just stunning, and I love the way you've used that ring die to compliment your other elements. It's so light & airy atop the stenciled paste texture, and with that awesome sunflower - just a real WOW of a card! TFS & Happy SUnday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great canvas Carol, love everything you have done on it.
    Great flower and design

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, such a pretty canvas, it has a lovely fresh feel to it. Loving that MB circles die and the flower stamp.Many thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog.
    Hugs |Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Carol - that flower is fabulous - such a great design hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the circles. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool. The circle die behind the flower looks like the bees flying.....a clever way to use this die. I really like the stenciling too. Your flower is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely piece of work on canvas, Carol! So much gorgeous texture! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ~Hugs~
    Chelsey
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous love those circles x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely canvas Carol. Love the bees and that circle die looks really great. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x