Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 15 March 2015

Christmas Card Club "Anything Goes"

Good morning all.

Happy Mother's Day to you all. I've got to pop down home to see my Mum then it will be a quiet day hopefully with a little time to craft...that's assuming Mr Mojo wants to come out to play!

A fortnight has passed and it's time once again for our little Christmas Card Club challenge.  Sylvie picked the theme this time and she gave us carte blanche this time with "Anything Goes".


Stamp is a Penny Johnson from Stampavie coloured with promarkers and highlighted with stickles before being die cut with a Starlight Circle die from Tattered Lace, then inlaid into a red frame cut with the same die.  Stitched die is from Spellbinders. Sentiment die is from Crafty Impressions. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I was obviously having a senior moment the day I made this as I used ordinary white cardstock for the image hence the bleeding inks!!

You'll find a list of the girls in my side bar if you'd like to pop around and see what they've made for this challenge.

Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - dies and punches
CRAFT - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - no printed papers
CHNC - use some black
Craft for the Craic - bingo (image, more than 2 layers, die cut)
Crafting by Designs - get ready for Christmas

30 comments:

  1. The cuddly snowmen are so cute, the bleeding gives a lovely soft look, perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super little image today Carol. Love that Starlight circle die. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Carol, just love that image hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Morhers Day Carol,
    Beautiful card, love the image and your brilliant design.
    Have a wonderful day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Snowmen Carol. Fabulous card. Have a lovely Mothers Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute stamp Carol and lovely frame die, looks great inlaid as you have used it. Hope you have a fab day.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute couple and I like how you've inlaid them in a frame and the touches of glitter really give a great snow effect. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally FAB Carol I love the dies you have used also that cutie image, smashing make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous make carol - fab stamp - I'll be blogging mine later! big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and creative is your card as always your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does not look like bleeding inks to me...looks like shadowing...done on purpose!

    What beautiful dies you have chosedn here. The stitched one looks fabulous and that circular one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the cute snowmen. I love the frame.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carol, this is SOOOOo adorable! I love the sparkly frame and the extra little glitter you added to the snowman's cap! This is shimmery gorgeousness at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous Carol such a fun image and I love that die cut! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well it is only a little bit and I had to really look hard to see the bleed.I love these cute and cheerful snowman and the glitter just adds that extra bit to the card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Carol, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and the snow couple is just so sweet, I do love that die, great colouring too, love it all, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous Christmas card Carol, such a jolly little couple and you know I love the Starlight die - the sequins look pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you were able to pop down to enjoy some time with your sweet Mom. And I'm loving the happy feel of this cutie. Delightful image, and the red inlay circle was a neat pop of heat against that cool blue background. Very festive indeed! TFS & hope your Mom's Day was just grand. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Carol I love this Christmas card, great colour combo, one of my favourites for Christmas. Cute wee image too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous & cute x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty, Carol. I really like the circle die.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's gorgeous Carol - I can't see bleeding inks, I promise I've looked, I just thought it was beautifully coloured with great shadowing on the colouring - love the die cut too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Carol, loving this fabulous image and the beautiful circle dies. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Carole
    Love the cute image... A fun stamp
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh so sweet! Cute little snow people and the frame is gorgeous. Clever of you to add sequins too and of course that stunning Spellbinders die that I love! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wat schattig, je sneeuwpoppen. Uitermate geschikt voor de kerst. Bedankt voor je deelname bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x