Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 22 March 2015

Family...

Good morning all.

 I hope you're all enjoying the same spring weather we have here, it was another gorgeous day yesterday.

A quick one from the QVC kit (which must be 8/9 years old!) to share today...after a meal out with my brother and sisters last night I though it was appropriate.


This card has an acetate front held on with the brads over the coloured shapes. The acetate obviously moved before I took the photo and is looking very skew-whiff!

Challenges entered:
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafty Catz - no design paper
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Great idea with the acetate Carol. Feels good to use stash you've had for a good while doesn't it! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A timeless design Carol, I would never have guessed that the kit was 8/9 years old - a fabulous card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great make! Fabulous Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this one Carol! Hope you had a great time with your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful day here too Carol and your card is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Carol and family is so precious to us all. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol love the colours you have used..huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Carol, I have this kit lurking around somewhere! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Carol. What a great sentiment Would never have guessed that the kit was that old! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card and love the layout--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so clever, Carol. It doesn't look askew to me at all.
    hugs, Asha
    p.s. I used your gorgeous ribbon. It's on my blog today. Thank so so much for the gift, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very unusual and fabulous design Carol, I love this. The sentiment is beautiful too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally recognize these items as I have them too!!!
    I am sure mine are as old too...

    Great card...never thought of doing something like that...I was saving them to scrapbook with...not anymore though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this card Carol, so modern and simple but so effective. Loving the acetate front too. I would not have known this kit was 8/9 years old, has such a modern feel to it. Hope you enjoyed your time with your family.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the blocks of colour on this card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great design idea. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x