Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 18 October 2014

Poppies

Good morning all.

Housework and laundry all done yesterday so today I get to play :)

A quick make last night as I was itching to use one of my new sets of stamps from Clearly Besotted....Brushed Poppies.


Decided to make a sympathy card for the box. I stamped using Archival inks and mounted onto the base card with foam tape. It did take me a wee while to work out what I was supposed to do with the stamps lol but I'm quite pleased how this turned out.


Challenges entered:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes with a sentiment
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes opt CAS
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes
Fashionable Stamping - anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a beautiful CAS design with the sentiment and flowers placed perfectly. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, sorry if I have missed commenting on any of your lovely cards. What's housework? We don't use that word in our house....
    This is one pretty neat creation, super awesome stamp and loving the colour combination.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore poppies Carol and this is just beautiful. Must have a squizz at those stamps. The problem is can I resist them? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card for such a sad occasion. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Carol thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge..hugs Sue DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo managed my DT comment so tried again and it worked LOL so I can make my own now:))) I adore poppies Carol and these stamps are fab beautiful card huggles Sue xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol, I love poppies and ordered one of the ceramic poppies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol. Simply stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Carol, such a beautiful Poppy image and fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card Carol - thanks so much for your support - big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely CAS card Carol, the image of the poppies is lovely and love how you inked it. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Carol, just perfect for a sad occasion. The poppy image is gorgeous and so wel coloured, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can never go wrong with poppies! Love it.
    Thanks so much for playing with us @ Party Time Tuesday!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful CAS card. Very elegant ans with wonderful flowers. Fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Carol, those poppies are gorgeous, a lovely sympathy card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x