Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Crafting for all Seasons #89 "Tag It"

Good morning all.

The rain arrived yesterday so the day was a washout. Luckily I'd shopped online so the groceries were delivered to me before lunch. After lunch I set to sorting out my snippet die cuts then I made 36 treat bags which got rid of a few of said snippets....must get them filled and sealed before I eat all the treats!!

Today it's time for our next challenge at CFAS and this time the theme is "Tag It". We're  looking forward to seeing all your makes. Our sponsor this time is Bugaboo who gave the DT images to work with.


Image is called Noel Birds and I've coloured with promarkers before adding a little stickles and die cutting and layering up with gold mirri and red card. All dies from Spellbinders. Ribbons are from my stash.

Fabulous Sponsor 2014

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the girls inspiration, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Cardmakers - dies or punches
613 Avenue Create - bags, tags and boxes
Allsorts - Christmas
Paper Minutes - Christmas and red
Passion for Promarkers - add some sparkle



22 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous tag Carol, I love the fun image that you chose.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice TAG!! Love it!

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific tag Carol. I love it. We have the rain today after the glorious day yesterday. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of this tag Carol, love the colours too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, beautiful tag, love the oval shape and the image, great colours too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tag and such a fun image too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this image is so cute Carol ..we've had a lovely day after all the rain the day before huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant tag Carol love the die cut frame and image the ribbon is lush.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love, your stunning "tag" great image and design.
    After a thick frost this morning we had a wonderful day and a beautiful "sunset"

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol your tag is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tag Carol, love that image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol, this is a fantastic tag! I just love the shape and your image is wonderful! Beautiful gold ribbon and scalloped layer, adds elegance!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Cut It Out' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag...I love the die shape. I am thinking you cut it with your snippet busting snipathon!!!

    Looks wonderful and so suits that gorgeous image. My youngest loves owls so may mosey over to Bugaboo to check that one out!

    I titally understand the need to take contro of the snippets. I sent so many boxes of craft supplies to the thrift shop when i sorted my room in preparation for the upcoming move. Finally I just took 3/4 of my snippet cardstock and put it in huge baggies by colour...and donated it too. I only kept my DP and the brand of cardstock snippets I really like...boy oh boy...that feels better to have finally admitted it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous traditional feeling tag Carol.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really lovely. Looks stunning! Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your tag! As well as your Christmas Countdowns :)
    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha
    –HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great tag. Love the image you have used and perfect layout and design. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your tag, the colors you used with the gold give it such a rich look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great tag!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a gorgeous tag Carol. Love that fun image, so beautifully coloured. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tag.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x