Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 24 October 2014

New Home

Good morning all.

Managed to get all my aquatints labelled and  swatches made yesterday and found a home for them, now I need to sort out all the new stamps and stencils...I've got little piles of stuff all over the place at the moment which doesn't have a proper home and keeps getting shifted from pillar to post as I'm working!!

Yesterday was a good news day, my unmarried sister rang to say she was officially engaged and the wedding will hopefully be in the next few weeks. She doesn't want any fuss so they're going away on their own to get married, possibly to York.

I needed a new home card for my nephew and his wife and finally got around to making it on Wednesday.


Stamp was a magazine freebie coloured with promarkers. Sentiment and flowers stamps I think are from Wild Rose Studio. Die from Spellbinders. Apologies for the photo...the background of the card is white, not pink as showing above.


Challenges entered:
CASology - home
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
My Craft Creations - anything goes

19 comments:

  1. A wonderful CAS design for a new home. Loving the paper piercing around the edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Carol. Isn't it nice to have a good news day. Giving the SECC a miss this time round. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely little CAS card Carol, a great stamp too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful CAS card Carol, I am loving the house stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, so behind in my comments...
    This is just adorable, love the designed creation and of course the image is delightful...

    hope you have entered my candy which ends soon...
    aNNie .xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous new home card Carol, another wonderful CAS design.
    I thought you were going to have another set of wedding stationery to make for a minute!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab little house stamp ands a lovely CAS card to boot. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how wonderful is your card this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya Carol - love your card - the image is great and the stitching lovely! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love organizing and I love hearing that others love it too! I think that the little 'ghost' images in the soft colours add colour and interest while leaving the card feeling clean! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol a lovely CAS card, great design. When you finish in yours you can come and sort mine out please!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol, what sweet card for your nephew and his wife...I love the colors and the inside layer detail, too! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your CAS card.
    Fantastic news about your sister, congratulations to both of them.
    Enjoy your weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that little house! A fabulous CAS card Carol. I know exactly what you mean about the little piles, do it all the time (we buy too much!!!!) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card!
    So glad you joined us at Scrappy Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us on the Scrappy Hands challenge

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x