Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Make a Wish

Good morning all.

Think I've finally caught up with the washing...just a huge basket of ironing to get through now!! Had a new Dyson (other vacuums are available!) delivered at the weekend whilst we were away so I got it built yesterday and put it to good use...I can't believe how much the old one wasn't picking up from the carpets!!!

Another quick Flower Fairy make to share today.


Dies from Marianne Design. Flower Fairy decoupage and sentiment from my stash.


Challenges entered:
OSAAT - anything goes with orange
Pile it On - autumn
Scribble and Scrap - anything goes
Allsorts - autumn
Crafters Cafe - punches/die cuts
The Craft Garden - photo inspired

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image and such a beautiful frame.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol and what a pretty and intricate die. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Carol. Love these Flower Fairy images.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol! just catching up again lol all your lovely crafty goodies from Harrogate..I think there were a few hubbys sat down while their wives spent hahaha huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and sweet...loving this cute image.
    Don't forget I have candy .xxx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol, I do love the beautiful fairy and the dies you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to get on top of things Carol........Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Carol, I love your beautiful die cut frame.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and feminine. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Carol. Love those fairies and she looks lovely on that die cut. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really delightful Autumnal creation Carol.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, love your flower fairy. Reminds me I have some toppers and stamps too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck. Christine DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful hun, another perfect creation for our challenge!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Craft Garden this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x