Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 25 October 2014

Congratulations

Good morning all.

Gary is off to Bulgaria today, all being well he should be on a bus from Edinburgh to Manchester as we speak. They're staying in a little town east of Sofia called Elin Pelin with the orphanage being about 15 minutes drive away from their hotel. I've already got his bed stripped and the washer going!

Sharing the card I made for my sister's engagement today. Guess which wally used her craft knife when working on her heat resistant mat...yes that would be me!!!


Embossed backing is a create a card die from Die'sire. Backing paper and image are from Cuddly Buddly, I've layered the image to give dimension. Flowers from Petal Lu and bow from my stash.

 

Challenges entered:
The Stamping Boutique - congratulatory
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - think pink
Dragonfly Dreams - mainly pink

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and gorgeous creation all up Carol....loving this style.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.....love how you always finish the inside, think I need my butt kicking on that cos I always leave it til the last minute!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol what a fab card, love the gorgeous background! I'm like Jo and always leave mine til last minute too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol

    What a gorgeous card for your Sister! Does that mean there is another round of wedding stationery coming your way?

    Love the colours you have worked with and the heart corner punch (of course!).

    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog last night. Very kind of you and very much appreciated.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and I am sure your sister will love it. The images and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Carol its really gorgeous huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is your card Carol your sister will love it and good luck to Gary with his traveling seems such a caring person you must be so proud of him xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Carol, such a cute image and pretty colours.
    I hope Gary has a great time in Bulgaria.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card Carol, love eveyrhing about it.
    Good luck to Gray on his travels.
    Ooopps!! done the "craft knife trick" a few times myself
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Carol. I love that die, so pretty. I used this same image for my daughters engagement card. Hope Gary arrived safely and enjoys his adventure. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Carol it is full of so much sweetness and delight, it has been a long time since I have seen Cuddly Buddly images around in blog land, it is nice to see them make an appearance again, love the colours and design
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these gorgeous dies. Have not seen them over here...they make fantastic cards...yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! The cute little teddy bears peeking over the heart are adorable!!!
    Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card - love those cute bears!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x