Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 3 October 2014

Birthday Wishes

Good morning all.

As usual I managed to ruin my manicure before the afternoon was out yesterday!! Here's hoping the weather stays dry in Yorkshire this weekend. I'm hoping to meet one of my "little" cousins whom I haven't seen for at least 30 years whilst I'm down there as he works at HIC and we're staying right next door.

A very simple birthday card to share today before I leave, using some Flower Fairy decoupage from my stash.


Base card is navy blue; sentiment from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes/3 layers
The Sisters of Craft - anything goes
The Craft Garden - picture inspiration (inspired to use a flower fairy)
{Pins}spirational - anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Hi Carol a lovely card with such a pretty image. Have a nice time in Harrogate. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and super a decoupage image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol. Have a great time at Harrogate. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time away and meeting up with your relatives.
    Great card, love the Flower Fairy

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the colour choice for the base card. Thanks for joining in the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so striking, I just love how you have mounted your beautifully decoupaged image on navy card, really fabulous. Enjoy your weekend away. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Carol, your pretty image looks fabulous against the dark background.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creatative moments challenge xxxx,

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these Cicely Mary Barker Flower Fairies and the simple design sets off this beautiful image perfectly. Love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card, I love the image! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect creation for our challenge, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Craft Garden this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card , thanks for playing with us at the Craft Garden

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x