Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 20 October 2014

Merry Christmas

Good morning all.

Just realised this is my 1200th post....gosh that's a lot of crafting!

Another simple Christmas card to share today.


Stamps all from Clearly Besotted (another recent purchase) all stamped with versamark and heat embossed with silver EP. Finished with some silver cord. I had the bright idea of embossing the star with gold EP.....pity I didn't also think to put the excess silver back in it's tub first lol. Image is matted onto silver mirri card then popped up on foam tape for dimension.
Unfortunately the photos aren't picking up any of the shine on the embossing.

All finished inside and another flat one.
I don't actually know why I'm making loads of flat cards as I have several books of large 2nd class stamps left over from last year to be used up!!


Challenges entered:
Allsorts - embossing
Clearly Besotted - Christmas
Stamplorations - stamps and embossing
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes
CAS on Sunday - emboss it
Fairytale Stampers - something new (stamp)

23 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous Christmas card Carol, I love silver and white.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely CAS card Carol. Like you I have quite a lot of Large 2nd Class stamps but I decided to keep my Christmas cards as flat as possible so that I can use the more expensive stamps for all the lovely raised birthday cards etc. Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Carol - and you even allowed us a little peek into the inside of your card! Thanks for playing again with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image and fabulous sparkle.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very stylish creation Carol.

    Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts this week.

    In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant Carol, love the tree and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a classy card Carol. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this beautiful, elegant card.
    Congratulations on all your Posts, keep them coming.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card Carol and congrats on a lot of posts! huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning card Carol, love the CAS look and the image, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Carol I really love that tree image and the sentiment, top notch make.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Love the punched inside corner detail. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your 1200 post Carol!! Fabulous card love your CAS design and Stephanie does some gorgeous stamps and dies. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So festive and sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The silver and white is so pretty and your embossing is lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! I love the silver layer and then that silver twine is perfect. Such a cute tree made out of snowflakes! Thanks for sharing it at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our snowflakes challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply stunning, Carol! Thank you very much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card for our embossing challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, 1200 blogposts??
    That's pretty much, congrats on keepin' crafting for such a long time!!

    Your christmas card is just adorable!
    Clean and easy, but glamorous - and that's all what a beautiful christmas card needs! Your new stamp matches perfect!

    (Oh... and thanks of your christmas card counter I just realized, that I'm so behind making christmas cards for this year - dit not ONE yet... *lol*)

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Fairytale Stampers Challenge :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo . . . very pretty! I LOVE the silver. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Elegantly simple and breathtaking. Love it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x