Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 13 October 2014

Joys of the Season

Good morning all.

Yesterday was a bit of a write off...I really wanted a day crafting but nothing would go according to plan so I gave up. Did get the bedding all washed and dried and the food cupboards filled though so not a completely wasted day. 

Today's share is a quick one layer Christmas card. I was lucky enough to win at A Gem of a Challenge and got to choose two images from Pink Gem Designs. 


This image is called Chilly with Robins, I printed it out in blue ink and coloured with promarkers before adding some stickles to the hats. The sentiment is from Inky Impressions.

All finished inside too.


Challenges entered:
Less is More - use two
Little Claire's - Christmas
We Do Doobadoo - Christmas

25 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card carol. Love the image. Great choice. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute snowman image and super CAS card Carol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Carol, love that snowman!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant CAS card Carol. The snowman is sooooo cute and love how you coloured him in! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card, so love the snowman.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely snowman card, Carol, he's such a jolly one too, brilliant CAS card, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow he is one lovely snowman and a gorgeous card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love snowmen and this is gorgeous. Lovely card Carol. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Carol, sweet and gorgeous card, i like the stickles touch to the hats, fantastic colouring Carol.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and great colouring !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol this is full of so much joy and delight I adore that wonderful image a smashing card. Carol thanks for the tip I will try it out.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Carol, such an adorable snowman and a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. I love the added touch of the punched/die ut snowflake on the inside of the card. Thank you for sharing with us at the

    Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous CAS card Carol and the image is super. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet Carol is your image beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't he the cutest little snowman! A fabulous CAS card Carol. I really like the Pink Gem images and congrats on your win, I saw your lovely card on their blog. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a cute snowman image Carol its gorgeous! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a delightfully sweet card! I just adore that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fabulous colouring Carol!
    He is a really jolly snowman.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cutie Carol!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our one layer challenge
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful image Carol. Well done on the win.
    Superb colouring and an adorable Christmas card all round
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my I do love that image and it's a really beautiful card - and you've reminded me that I need to get more OLC's made for Crimbo!
    Carol your alcohol pen colouring is fabulous and I wish I could do that well! Oh well just got to keep practicing and it's all good fun so I don't mind that I can't colour as well as you do. A really beautiful Crimbo card Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card Carol! Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't resist a cute snowman....what a sweet card you've created, and I love that it's one layer! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous - I really like the effect of printing it in blue.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x