Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 30 October 2014

Newsprint

Good morning all.

We had a beautiful mild day yesterday and there appears to be more of the same forecast until early next week. I managed to get my treat bags all filled yesterday after a walk over to Asda to restock...I've now got a few extra sweets in case it's very busy.

The challenge over at Less is More this week is newsprint....I had all sorts of thoughts then I remembered a recent purchase of a pack of newsprint wooden shapes from Joanna Sheen. 


Mat dies from Spellbinders, flower die from Memory Box, sentiment from Craft Companions, flower heads from Joanna Sheen. Some of the many snippets put to good use too.


Challenges entered:
 Less is More - newsprint
The Sailing Pineapple - newsprint
Daring Cardmakers - sentimental
Crazy for CAS - sketch

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the newsprint flowers and beautiful sentiment.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Carol. Love your wooden flower heads. Take care Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment Carol and love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call "BRILLIANT" love the idea of those flower heads
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your fab LIM card !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CAS card Carol, I love your newsprint flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful and elegant card Carol, I love the newsprint flowers and a super sentiment
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovelyCarol,love the flowerheads. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant card Carol - the newsprint looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect card for the CAS challenge Carol. Love those buttons! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Carol. Sweet little card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol the wooden shapes are perfect for our challenge, what a gorgeous CAS creation!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Carol, love the newsprint flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those newsprint flowers are just perfect for this challenge! Love the fresh look of your CAS design :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. l love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've used the sketch very creative. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the newsprint on the flowers. Lovely card. Thank you for linking up to The Sailing Pineapple x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a super CAS card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a super CAS card, those newsprint flowers look fabulous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute and CAS Carol and great use of the newsprint theme.
    Sorry I didn't get to you last week with being away but thanks for joining the challenge.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful card, great. Thanks for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x