Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Crafting for all Seasons #87 "Too Cute to Spook"

Good morning all.

The weather was gorgeous yesterday although we had rain in the evening, can't believe it's October today! Hubby and I are off to Harrogate for the weekend to do a bit of sightseeing, we have been in the past to trade shows but never actually seen any of the sights. Of course I may just have to call into the Yorkshire Showground at some point to check out the crafts on offer....it would be rude not to wouldn't it!!

Today it's time for our next challenge at CFAS and this time the theme is "Too Cute to Spook". We're  looking forward to seeing all your makes. Our sponsor this time Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet who gave the DT images to work with.

A treat bag for Halloween from me.


I've used Candy Bear from Stitchy Stamps which I've coloured with promarkers. Dies from Spellbinders. Bag is made from an A4 sheet of paper printed on both sides with contrasting papers from Bearly Mine. Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.



Fabulous Sponsor 2014

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the girls inspiration, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Die Cuttin Divas - anything goes
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Halloween costumes and fun
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Love to Create - ribbon
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - 2 or more DP's
The Corrosive Challenge - halloween colours
Delightful Challenges - cute and cuddly

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous bag Carol and gorgeous is your image used not liking the spider though!!....lol take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous treat bag Carol, I love your papers - not sure about that spider though, he's a bit on the large side!
    I hope you have a great weekend away.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic treat bag, love all the detail.
    Have a great weekend in one of my favourite parts of the country. Plenty beautiful sights to be seen down round Harrogate. A visit to York would be first on my list.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Carol, I love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this thank you for joining us in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
    Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,
    that´s such a lovely treat bag and it´s so clever you have made it with just one sheet of paper. I bet one little Halloweenghost will love to feel it with treats. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab treat bag Carol, love the sweet image and your papers, just perfect for trick or treat, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol, it would indeed be rude not to check out any craft places. I know you won't be rude! And don't be rude for me too! How lucky you are to be able to enjoy the sights in Yorkshire. It always looks like such gorgeous country when I see it on tv shows. Your Halloween treat bag is simply adorable. Love the image and the spiderweb paper is very pretty with your plaid. Love the 2 colors combined this way. Some really cute embellishments on this little goodie bag as well. Hope you have a fun time sightseeing, and an even more fun time while you're 'not being rude'. And finding some good stuff! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bag is too cute to spook, love everything about your creation. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Cute & Cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another delightful bag, so pretty. The image is very cute and that spider, just love it! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant, I love it, Even though I'm an aracnophobic.....
    Thank you for joining in our challenge (Not Just Cards) Good luck.... Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bag, Carol. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 96, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bag! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That gift bag will come in handy for Trick or Treating!! Thanks for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope you'll play along again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww ... such a sweet bag! Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous bag!!! Love the adorable bear image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely project... thanks for sharing with <Whoopsy Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous gift bag and so cute! thank you for joining our hallowe'en costumes and fun challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x