Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 27 February 2015

Tall Stories

Good morning all.

Yesterday was one of those days when I didn't achieve a lot...although I did manage to finish a DT project and make a card after the football finished. A disappointing match for Liverpool but it's only a game!

Domestic Goddess mode again today, I don't know how my lot manage to make so much mess and create so much washing in such a short space of time! Then this afternoon I've been invited to the torture chamber for the old boob clamping procedure...oh joy of joys! One of life's necessary evils though.

I'm joining Erika at Snappy Crafts again today to show a golden oldie...I've gone back to 2008 this week for my wedding card.


Made using the Glitter Girls Tall Stories board, Centura Pearl paper and card. I can remember making this on the actual wedding afternoon before going to the evening reception...talk about cutting things fine!

I think we'll be having another quiet weekend here, hope you enjoy your's whatever you're up to.

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carol and I'm with you on the Domestic Goddess front! I too have a mountain of washing to climb!! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men don't appreciate the boob clamping torture chamber, hope all goes well for you today.
    A lovely oldie too, just perfect for a Wedding.
    You sound like me in making cards.....lastminute.com!

    Have a super weekend and thanks for sharing an oldie with me today, hugs and happy crafting,

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is truly beautiful and elegant.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and so elegant. I will be doing my domestic goddess role tomorrow. LOL
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Carol, I love the elegant design.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great elegant card fantastic job
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Carol, love the delicate elegance.
    Remember when we were all making this kind of cards??

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous golden oldie Carol, very elegant.
    I hope you survived the torture chamber.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beauty this is Carol, I used to have so many of those boards, those were the days.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and Elegant Carol is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow gorgeous Carol love it. I was also really gutted Liverpool didn't get through. Huge Liverpool fan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful wedding card Carol, love Centura Pearl for wedding cards.
    This is so pretty and delicate. Have a great weekend Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful Carol - gorgeous make - must get my board out again soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x