Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 8 February 2015

Anniversary

Good morning all.

Another lovely day here yesterday weather wise. Managed some crafting and finally finished the commissioned card I've been working on and made the one I'm sharing today. Other than that it was washing and sorting for me! I needed to get rid of the mountain of craft magazines I've amassed...now hubby has a huge box full to recycle!

An anniversary card to share today for my nephew and his wife on their 1st Anniversary which happens later this month.


I fell in love with this Valentine Penguins decoupage set from Pink Gem Designs as soon as I saw it and know the happy couple will love it too. Printed onto ice blue decoupage paper, the base layer is simply matted and layered. I've added all the layers of decoupage and changed the Valentine banner to Anniversary which was also supplied.


Challenges entered:
A Gem of a Challenge - lots of layers
Allsorts - love is all around
ABC Challenge - C is for cupid
Paper Creators Craft - love is in the air
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - love is in the air
CRAFT - decoupage
Creative Moments - anything goes/love
Fresh Brewed Designs - pink, hearts or a valentine

27 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Anniversary card Carol and with those cute penguins who couldn't resist.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pair of penguins carol. Lovely card. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Carol is your image and the papers are gorgeout too! well balanced for your gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Carol, you chose an adorable image and I love the decoupage.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is one,adorable card hun love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful anniversary card Carol. Such a sweet image and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card Carol. I'm sure the couple will adore it too. Hasn't the year flew by. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful anniversary card, love the gorgeous cute penguins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous anniversary card Carol and those penguins are so cute huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lovely image Carol and a beautiful card - fabulous make! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, the Happy Couple will be delighted to receive it.
    Been wonderful weather here for the last week. Makes such a difference, spring is coming.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Carol this is absolutely gorgeous I so love, love that image they are so sweet a fab choice of colours and design, smashing make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and love the insert too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol, love this, it's just too cute for words lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I appreciate your visit.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carol, this is a darling card! I love the way your embellishments put the cute couple on center stage! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see why you fell in love with it! Penguins are so adorable and the whole scheme is very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally adorable Carol! Wow that year has flown by!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is sooooo cute, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet Carol, love your decoupage and pretty insert. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous - such a sweet image and beautifully made.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful and great coloring on your image! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge
    xxxx Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous Carol.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simply gorgeous ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Carol, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Carol, me again, this time to say thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x