Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Pink and Grey

Good morning all.

We had a bright and beautiful one yesterday again. Lots of little jobs done and a casserole in the oven then I had some time to craft.

Another Anniversary card to share today. The ladies over at Less is More are celebrating their 4th Anniversary...can you believe it? Congratulations to you all, hope you have many more :)
The challenge is a colour one of pink and grey.


Pink base card matted with a grey layer on foam tape then a white. Background stamp is from Unity Stamps, stamped with tattered rose DI. Die is from Memory Box.....cut twice, once with pink card and once with a double layer of grey card so I ended with a solid die cut to piece the other two back onto. This made the die very sturdy and gave it some dimension on the card without using foam pads.
At this point I realised how lacking I was in Anniversary stamps/dies...with love was a magazine freebie and Happy Anniversary is from a decoupage stamp set from Imagination Crafts. A few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added to finish off.


Challenges entered:
Less is More - pink and grey
Stamplorations - stamps and hearts
Simon says Stamp - pink and red

26 comments:

  1. Love this inlaid technique Carol, it looks very effective here on your beautiful card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful colours.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful crd, Carol, I love those Memory Box hearts. It looks very classy. Sorry, I haven't been around to visit for a long while. My eye problem is curtailing all my crafting, commenting, etc and I have to dive in for a few minutes at a time when my eyes behave. It's exhausting. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely soft pink - and it looks great with the grey! This is a combo I need to try a bit more. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Carol - really lovely design and colour scheme hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Carol and those dies are amazing.
    Love your layout and colours ... of course.
    Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and love the hearts and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Carol, I love the soft pastel pinks and your gorgeous die cut hearts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Carol, I love the soft shades of pink and grey. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant, love the dimension to it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Carol fab dies x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, oooooo I love that heart die, a beautiful anniversary card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Carol is your card and the two colours go so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a lovely color combo, and I really like how you did the inlay of the dies. Much more dimension than just having the one layer - and adding the 2 colors looks most stunning. Well done. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Carol. Love the background stamp you've used ... really adds lots of visual texture and shows off your hearts perfectly. LOVE the hearts and banner layered with the gray outline --- really adds a lot of punch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Carol, the design and colours are absolutely gorgeous
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Carol. I never could manage Less is More. I tried it a few times too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks fabulous Carol!
    Super design!
    Thanks so much for joining our birthday challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Carol, love your design! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautifully designed card, Carol! The dies are amazing and I love the background you created. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Carol what a classy creation, love those inlaid hearts
    Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nicely done, you card looks so professional. It's classy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, love the soft feeling and blings and how perfectly you have made this. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is lovely! So elegant. Love it! Thank you for joining us this week for the Red & Pink Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x