Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 21 February 2015

12 Tags of 2015 "February"

Good morning all.

Domestic Goddess duties all fulfilled...today I can play!

I eventually managed to set some time aside at the end of last week to make my February tag.


As in January I've had to do some improvisation...and of course after finishing I found loads of things I could have added! Ephemera is from Melissa Frances. Nos 1 & 4 are burlap stickers which I've swished with barn door DI. Words, arrow and heart charm are from TH. Frame is cut from a Spellbinders die as are the two felt hearts and the ampersand (not sure which way up it's supposed to go lol). Lace, ribbon and photo corner are from my stash.


Challenges entered:
12 Tags of 2015 -  February
A Vintage Journey - special numbers ( 1 is my birthday and 4 encompasses hubby and 3 kids)
Bloggers - use metal
Fun with Shapes - shabby chic
Fussy and Fancy - tic tac toe (charm, die, lace)
The Vintage Challenge - love is in the air
Unruly Paper Arts - heartfelt

21 comments:

  1. Brilliant "tag" love it
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carol, I am off to the craft show here in Leigh and then plan to get some crafting done later. Loving this tag too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag Carol, great texture and lovely details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tag Carol. Very interesting too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag Carol love it huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Carol...so beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous tag Carol. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tag Carol - wonderful - I love this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomely brilliant creation....love the colours , it's just gorgeous.xxx


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tag Carol you have done a great job. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous take on Tim's tag Carol, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month :) Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful! Brilliant take on Tim's tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely tag Carol, I am loving all the details and the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month. Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely tag Carol, I am loving all the details and the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month. Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow really loving your take on Mr Holtz February tag, totally stunning. Thank you for joining us at Unruly Paperarts this month. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely take on the February tag - love the smoky effect you've created in the background. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the way you have combined your birthday and family into your special number. This is a great take on Tim's February tag. Thanks for linking it to A Vintage Journey.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x